Main Menu

gallery archive 08

Started by beads-on-toast, January 01, 2008, 11:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bumpy Beads

I love your juicy beads Anna!

I am completely hooked on making encased beads at the moment. It's taken me MONTHS of PPP to get this far. Here is the first necklace I've made with my encased beads. Then there are a few more sets waiting to be made into something.

Heather

My Etsy Shop

flowerjasper

thought i had this picture posting sorted  ::)
just tried and had no luck so here goes again!!
need a name for these.....metallic mahogony??

beads-on-toast

How cute are those birds?

here are some more from me

silver spheres

Peachy shores

LesleyMac

Quick show and run from me as I need to eat, will come back later to look at the goodies.

Lesley
Everyone is gifted, its just that some leave the wrapping on longer than others
(Richard Wilkins)

My Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5469196

Lush!

Here you go then, cos everybody loves purple  ;D

This is BeadySam's Zimmerman Dense Lilac Rose that I was lucky enough to be given by a certain mate  ;D

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

Josephine

love the top set Anna. Amazing purple!

Here are a few bead I have added cubic zirconia to and some lariats for my sale next week.

Dreams of Glass

Love the show and tell so far  :)

Anna I'm always sighing when I see your beads, I love the beachy trio's especially.
Stunning purple Julie fantastic set  ;D and Josephine you've been busy I love them all :)

These are all beads I made last week. I have a bit of a bug and have no energy at the mo. Tried an evening in the cellar on Tuesday but not 1 decent bead so no more bead making for me till I'm feeling better.

Think the first one's me...feeling a bit grey ;)

After my little boy Aaron  :D

My mothers day present to my mum.

:)
Ingrid                         
xx

Katiequiggle

Here are my new beads, stripey ones that I made after you all geeing me up this morning.

Sarah

Fabulous beads already

Marion - you should show more often  :) I love the gaia and the beach towel colours are great!
Ingrid - your fairies are too cute & the pendant is lovely. Did your Mum like it?
Josephine - I love your style - so pretty
Julie - absolutely stunning - I have been eyeing up the glass on Sam's site - you might just have pushed me over the edge  :)
Anna - those peacock strands are beauties

I haven't posted pics for a while - too much going on at the moment but here's my first play with khaos and some barrels. The last ones were inspired by the shots of earth from space.

Les

well the pic is appalling, the bead not much better, but hey... i had fun anyway :P

xxx

Les

Ooohhh Tan... that top one's lovely ;D And that heart , Becky, is sooooo sexy :)

Here's a pic of the only other half decent bead from yesterdays efforts.... it was all that chat about red copper green that made me wanna play :)

xx

Sarah

Wow Les - you're on a roll  ;D

Nice satake Christina - its on my list of things to try!

Some green envy & khaos from me

Sarah
xxx

Les

Shirley

I keep trying with encased flowers - each time I learn a little more

Val Cox Frit - Thai and Bali Silver 

LesleyMac

Great vessels and don't I know just what you mean about flower beads, its like you have to make several hundred before you get it, it feels like I have anyway and I still can't quite manage perfect.

Couple more from me then, more "normal".

Lesley
Everyone is gifted, its just that some leave the wrapping on longer than others
(Richard Wilkins)

My Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5469196