Main Menu

gallery archive 08

Started by beads-on-toast, January 01, 2008, 11:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fionaess

A couple from me - both using Psyche

If it's got a hole, it's a bead !

Soozintheshed

Finally got round to using my lovely hobbyfuser.

A hanky bowl, and a confetti plate.

as I type (and have a day off on the sofa with a duvet and a lemsip) I have some wall hangings and some more bowls cooking. ;D  I wonder how long I can last before getting dressed and going down to the shop to peep !
Sooz     '(0,0)'

www.thebeadshed.co.uk
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Bead-Shed

sparrow

A couple more before the week-end kicks off :)

Hopefully, *somebody* recognises the bottom set as her commission and is happy with it ;)
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

flowerjasper

show us your butterflies!
a few red and greens from me, thanks for your ideas!

dinah46

Got to post and run so will browse through later but here's a bracelet I'm quite pleased with as got back into the silversmithing with the hammered rings :D

turnedlight

I have been persevering with trees, and I found out I can do little birds, so most of the trees are sporting one.. these are the latest efforts.. the top two are using my kalera l+l which I asked my Dad to meddle with and make it slightly thicker - he did a great job, put a brass plate in to give it a little straight side, I think it's much easier now.

This is my longest bead, 44mm!

kathryn

Soozintheshed

...and here they are.  Not sure about the stripey one, I think it is lacking something, was pleased with the starry one though.

Sooz     '(0,0)'

www.thebeadshed.co.uk
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Bead-Shed

sparrow

Bearing in mind these are the first (well, actually second, third & fourth ;)) attempts......do you think butterfly beads would be a good addition to my roses???

Thank you for comments & advice!!

Edited to say: an indication of size, the two top wingtips of the purple butterfly are about 4cm apart, so they're proper focal size.
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Kaz

A few from me on the final day of this weeks S&T
Getting to grips with dichro

I'm keeping this one for me and calling it Coorong nights

I am sooooo pleased with these - CIM khaki, silver foil and some glass diversions blue frit (can't remember the name!) The colours are more amazing in real life - all silvery, goldy, coppery...

A couple more sets with foil and frit

Getting better at focals now I have the new crunch press

Whopping multi-layerered bumpies - a 3mm hole one and a 5mm hole one:

Modified to say I have also updated my flickr album and there are more beads on there. http://www.flickr.com/photos/cheekycherubdesigns/ I am hoping to add some to my website for sale tonight as I seem to have sold a lot this week - including the most expensive set I have made to date - the princely sum of £17!!!
Kaz

She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Kaz

Oh! and this little pendant and earrings set - a small commission from someone I met in Oz.

The ribbon is just for show - they want it for a silver chain!
Kaz
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Josephine

My goodness everyone has been busy. I especially love Kathryn's.

Just one set from me. I am calling this colourway Tapestry as it is based on a piece of needlepoint by Kaffe Fassett, the american designer. I've been making up some jewellery in similar beads ready for Christmas sales.

Amber

I'll start with a nice big rainbow on this windy, rainy, grey day  8)

kaatje

Amber I just love those bright colours! Really sparky bead with that goldstone ribbon!

I made this mask bead after seeing a demo by Teresa Laliberté during her workshop here in Holland:

Oh and BTW: we have a beautiful sunny day here in Holland!
Love, Karin

ebj

I'm in serious need of cheering up and that bright bead did a bit :) Its so colourful, just love it. AND I love that mask - so clever! Must come to live there too. Its pretty gloomy where I am lol! And I love that bracelet set- can I have a closer look? It looks very lush :)

I've been brave and done my first silver core= I'd be grateful for any constructive criticism, though at the moment am chuffed the bead itself survived-  it needs a pickle and a polish and I think the core itself is too rounded iykwim - shouldnt it be flatter? (oh - and excuse the poop (cork clay) I used to prop it up - long since lost my prop wax) 

and here are some new lentils I made- been trying new things - well new to me - with the competition in mind. Quite liked these :) 

Emma

Art Clay Senior Instructor & Lampworker

www.emmabaird.wordpress.com

Rachel

Love the Christmas themed beads.  I've got some to show today.....