Previous topic - Next topic

flowerjasper

lovely kitty,

blink set... Blue and pink   ::)  using larkspur and count von count

am etching most things at the moment!

and my first florals.... hope one day i will be as good as keiara`s

Maria Louisa

Sabine, great rose.
I also love the pink and blue set and the kitty's.

More lentils from me:
www.glassbeadsculptress.com
www.glassbeadsculptress.etsy.com
www.beadpress.nl
www.flickr.com/beadpress

mizgeorge

Here you go Diana

It's the last line of code you need
(It's lovely btw!)

turnedlight

Wow! How?! And Josephine, those shards are lovely, really pretty heart..

I have been doing all sorts for earrings etc.. not great pics, I'm afraid..

kathryn

turnedlight

Oh and I am pleased with this core..

:)
kathryn

tsarvo

Toffee and cream! :)

I have just made up these Set's.
a ladie asked for some cream and brown beads so i have come up with these.
not sure what to charge ??? ??? ???. can you help me with that?.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, whisky in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

tsarvo

Is this any better?

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, whisky in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Vicki

blimey, I don't sign in all day & there are so many gorgeous beads!
I made these yesterday

Rachel B

Beautiful work this week everyone!  Some of my offerings:

turnedlight

Lorna, I love that second bead! And the kids are great! I like your top set, Rachel, I love the colour combo, Pat, the silver core looks very neat and even, I think you are already there! And Maryse, I love your top set for the colour combos, and they're beautifully round, and you do get great colours from the raku frit - wish I could get the pinks and purples like that!

I thought I'd revisit the rainbow theme, and I have been working on trying to get something for the comp in b+b so I haven't got much I can show..

:)
kathryn

fionaess

I don't seem to have shown anything for ages.. so apologies for this massive hog!! I've been playing with some new shapes, for me  ;D

If it's got a hole, it's a bead !

Deesigned Beads

I could not find the new week's S&T, so here goes!

I have never ever worked with boro, and on Saturday I got a bit of Boro from a fellow Glass worker in my city. Anyway, I had to try it out yesterday, and this is it.  I used Mr Smiley's tut as a guide.

Diana
Diana
www.deesignedbeads.blogspot.com

kaatje

Here are some froggies I made after Teresa Laliberté's workshop:

They are far from perfect but I still like them!

Love, Karin

sparrow

Oooh, I love that more sculptural beads pop up - gorgeous Christmas beads, and I love the froggies! The magnification of that silver dot is gorgeous, Maryse, and I love the heart, Diana!!

For those who know me - hold on tight!!!!!!!! It's a set!!!!!! I love making these, so there'll be more ;)

....excuse the rain drops! I've got an antique clear etched rose as well, but it refused to be photographed!!
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Stacy

Just running through as I told my friend I would pop this up for her...

She came to stay with me a while back and asked if I could make something for her mum as a passing her course gift! I thought it would be nicer if I got her to have a go so that we could incorporate some of the beads she had made herself.
This is the collaboration effort we came up with:

She made the lentils on the bracelet and was very proud.. so I said I would show you guys!!