Main Menu

gallery archive 08

Started by beads-on-toast, January 01, 2008, 11:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfire Glass

Les

A few more from me today .... must get them all through the kiln tonight !!

:)

Diane

Lovely start to this week's show and tell. Haven't posted in a while but here are a few new things from me:

[img=300width]http://[/img]

Diane x

Kaz

Sorry about this folks. I have had a few days not working this week and my output has been enormous!!!!
Two sets of "yarn-inspired" mingle beads

Encasing (love that dark rossata!)

OK, so I bought the e-book and couldn't resist having a bit of a go! (got some more of these in the kiln at the mo' too!)

CIM's new plum with Vetro pale ivory - a bit of a reaction going on there. These remind me of the plant honesty

Couple of etched sets (antique clear and dark rossata - my 2 current favourite colours - with ivory)

Finally, autumn fruit coloured bumpies

Kaz

She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

sublimekate

This S&T is one of the best yet, I'm spending way too much time drooling over them all. And Kaz you're prolific, where do you get the time  ;D gorgeous beads, love the bumpy ones and Lez your orange cat is very special.

A couple from me, loving etching copper green at the moment

These are up for grabs as earrings and a pendant in the Pay it Forward weekly draw - week 12, because I won this week, which I know I've mentioned already but I never win anything and it's really exciting  ;D

fionaess

If it's got a hole, it's a bead !

turquoise

I had a go at doing some bumpy ones and dots.

I love this baby blue colour, nearly out of it already.

www.morellobeads.co.uk

turnedlight

Wow! amazing work on here! Nice to see Dora's beads again, and Maryse - is that raku on the copper green? Gorgeous!
I treated myself to a leaf masher from Martin, and some new glass colours inc dirty martini and kryptonite, and had a play today.. I'm in love with the kryptonite!

kathryn

MangoBeads

Kathryn beautiful beads and that applies to everyone - I dont post much but I do read and its all jaw droppingly gorgeous - heres one from me that has already left the house around someones neck ! ( kids huh !she did look stunning in it tho )

Sarah

There are some lovely beadies this week  :)

Here's mine

More TNT but with seashell swirl

And some good old fashioned gravity beads  :)

Sarah
xxx

Les

and... oh dear....

:'( :'( :'( :'(

I need that kiln :(

flowerjasper

I have enjoyed the fuglie show and tell ,
lets show the ones that have made us happy and proud! the first encasing... the first time raku didnt look like poop..special stories
you get my meaning
i will start with this bead, one of my first twisties on one of my first big beads, i was sooo chuffed and it lives in a dish ,on the table next to the computer with all the lovely swap beads i have recieved,
sandy x

sparrow

Great thread!

My first etched 'windows to the soul' bead, no doubt about it :)

Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

turnedlight

Aww poor puss!
I'm trying to do things I think will sell at the christmas fairs - it's slow progress at the mo.. need more torch time! Here's some more kryptonite..
Note the hole in the last bead - the dirty looie does leave it nice and clean!

kathryn

Les

What a lovely thread :)

It's probably these for me..... the first time I managed to get nice colour and no devit with EDP :)