Main Menu

gallery archive 08

Started by beads-on-toast, January 01, 2008, 11:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fionaess

If it's got a hole, it's a bead !

Kaz

Here are the antique clear ones again after etching - I think I prefer them like this (good job really!) as they do look like sea glass.

Kaz
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Chameleon

ooo more gorgeous beads !! Kaz, i love those etched they are yummy  ;D and fiona those blue ones are gorgeous ! I will come back later on (poss tomorrow) and comment on everyones work ! Must dash now tho but wanted to share these, I have others too but these are the only ones i got photos of today

turnedlight

more cores..  :)

I also made a set of green lentils and made them up into a bracelet, but I don't like it! I need to make some jewellery for the christmas fairs, as few people last year wanted to buy just the beads, only I'm finding it difficult to get going - got the lost mojo bug, must be catching!
kathryn

Dreams of Glass

wow...so much eye candy, stunning beads, so many techniques I want to try...so little time  ;)

A bit of a hog..it's been a while, most of these I made before Stourbridge, just didn't have the time to post ..

I made these then saw an almost identical set on ebay, so if they look familiar... :-\

had so much fun making these for the bracelet swap that I made some more

I'll be giving these away on my site when i get round to it  ;)

same beads, front and back.
Finally made something last night, Ivory and silver frit and gravity.
:)
Ingrid                         
xx

SueP

Lovely beads Ingrid - I love the etched pinks  ;D

Some more from me

;D ;D

LesleyMac

Well I reckon this should be voted the best S&T we have ever had, the amount of gorgeous beads on here is amazing and the colours are fantastic.  Well done girls, beautiful work.

I am "experimenting" at the moment but these are some I made last week.

Another view of the same bead.

Lesley
Everyone is gifted, its just that some leave the wrapping on longer than others
(Richard Wilkins)

My Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5469196

Les

Gorgeous stuff everybody !!!!!

Well I tried to take pictures of a few beads, but they're awful as the light is so poor..... here's one though...

And a couple more.... I am praying for decent light tomorrow :(

and finally...........

Les

TiaraHelen

This is my first s&t. 
I am enchanted by the dichro glass I just got from Frit en Glas. It was going to be an ordinary bead, but when I looked at it it was begging to be a fish, so I had to improvise. Luckily the pliers I keep to get beads off the mandrels have big grooves, so I made the fins with them.  Next time I need to do a bigger tail.

Helen x

Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth "you owe me".

Les

EBJ SAID.... (POST HAS BEEN MOVED BY HAND)

I have gone back to basics and have been doing dots. First time for me in about two years! I had great fun doing these!  They are not perfect but I'll be putting in some  PPP until they are!

Les

SMHBUSS SAID.... (POST MOVED BY HAND)
Thanks to RedHotSal I can now do this....

:)

Les

Here is a 'see how much crap I can bung into one bead', bead :)
Last bead from yesterday's session and I just chucked loads of twistie and stringer scraps into it to see what happened :)

xx

Les

I made another, but his beautiful blue tail feathers pinged off on cooling :(

and this fatcat........

xx

turquoise

I made these the other week, and had a go with my etching fluid.

Vicky

www.morellobeads.co.uk