Main Menu

gallery archive 08

Started by beads-on-toast, January 01, 2008, 11:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LesleyMac

Beautiful, beautiful, love Anouks beads, been admiring them for ages and Kaz's beads and Julie's Lush beads and hi to the other Julie good to see you back, gorgeous vessels Mary, sorry if I forgot anyone, lovely stuff on here.

I feel like I haven't been here for ages, been so busy making for Stourbridge.  I seem to be stuck making goddesses, so two of those to show and a bead which is lovely but awful to get a decent photo of, doesen't matter though as it is now hanging round my neck ;D

This is the one, honestly its really nice but you just can't tell.

This next one is an etched enamel goddess, about 1.1/2 high, just right for a pendant.

The next one is also similar and enamelled, but not etched.

Lesley
Everyone is gifted, its just that some leave the wrapping on longer than others
(Richard Wilkins)

My Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5469196

Nikki

Is this size any better, it still looks huge on my screen

Nikki

turnedlight

Neat dots, Sam! And nice swirls, Pat. Shirley, I love the depth in that bead!
I haven't made any this week, but I do have so beads newly cored.. I can't stop playing with the blues you get from Triton, and I also wanted to practice encasing silver and keeping it silver..

:)
kathryn

silvergirl

The colours you have used are absolutely gorgeous kate - I tried to order antique clear from Martin last week but he'd run out  :(

Here are some sets that i've made recently - its my first attempt at posting pictures so they might not appear....

Lisa x

SueP

Lovely beads on here again - Sam, Pat, Shirley and Kathryn ..

Kate those are great colours - I have been trying to get that colour combo after seeing my neighbour's cushions :D Perfect match must get out the antique clear! ;D ;D

Some experimental spirals and practising with my new presses - thanks Maria Louisa and Les  ;D

still need some ppp :)

One Key Beads

Fab beads here again - I've made a few, after being on my back all week (not what you think, it was painful)!  Sorry if I'm hogging.

I seem to have gone all girly and flowery.

Jeanette

Billie

Gorgeous beads to look at.  Shirley your jellyfish beads is gorgeous.  I love the 3D jellyfish.  There's a brilliant tute on etsy.  My encasing is pants, I have to say.  PPP I know, but there always so many other things to play with.  Talking of which, two little (well, big - they're 36mm each) face beads that I made for Daisy and Ruby yesterday for a bit of fun  ;D

Kaz

I love those faces Billie :)

Here are my efforts from last weekend.....

So pleased that these survived the kiln - you have seen them before I annealed and cleaned them, but I really love these

These are made in the same way by tying 3 rods together - this time CIM celadon, a transparent blue and antique clear. They look a bit like malachite.

These are a mix of tapenade and dark lichen with silvered ivory and triton swirls

These are CIM Thai Orchid with Mystic Pink and SIS swirls

And finally a little set of bright aqua bumpies

Just switched the kiln on this afternoon so hoping I may have something else to show later in the week too!!!
Kaz
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Nikki

Hi
Love all the beads.

Here are my efforts from today, I'm still a newbie, but I'm quite pleased with these.

Nikki

julieHB

Beautiful beads here, ladies!! I haven't had much torch time during summer holidays, but today kids are back to school again, and I look forward to what I hope shall be a productive autumn!! Here's a little number in red, white and black, intended to be made into a bracelet for SIS:

Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

Nikki

Love playing with autumn colours at the moment, here's what I made this morning.

Nikki ;D

turnedlight

Love the faces, Billie! and the trans blue bumpies Kaz, and Dinah - lovely beads! Julie, those beads are gorgeous - the bracelet's going to look fab, and Nikki, love the colour combos on those autumn beads.. sorry if I missed anyone, I may not have gone far enough back, but it's all looking very fab!
I have been doing cores again, I keep meaning to do other things, but they are sooo addictive! I expect one day I'll just get addicted to some other style of bead, but not yet..

was thinking of keeping the first one, but I might stick it in the shop..

and I'm going to give this one away - I love the way it came out, but unfortunately it has a little hole by a silver dot on the front, so if you can come up with a good name it's yours (it'll be open to flickr as well).. just click on pic

;D
kathryn

Lyn G

Fabulous beads on here this week :) :)

A few from me......that I have at long last got round to putting on my site!!

SueP

Loads more lovely beads since I last looked - been off this week and confined to the shed due to the weather ;D so had time to try out Sarah's tut

got some of the new Cim colours cooking in the kiln at the mo ;D ;D

Chameleon

there is a fantastic array of work in here !  ;D well done everyone

I have some new boro to show (all the TAG boro), and having had quite a good day also have some focals cooking in my kiln too so im happy  ;D