Main Menu

gallery archive 08

Started by beads-on-toast, January 01, 2008, 11:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maria Louisa

I've been making bracelets of my beads this week:

Sorry for the hog but I wanted to show you.
www.glassbeadsculptress.com
www.glassbeadsculptress.etsy.com
www.beadpress.nl
www.flickr.com/beadpress

turnedlight

I was asked to do some cores again, they always come out a little different.. and they are different sizes.. and so this is yesterday's batch..

kathryn

Diane

I haven't done any made up jewellery for ages so sorry if it's a bit 'hoggish' (and I think I've gone a bit pink) ;D

Diane x

Sarah

Lovely pinks Diane & I love the colours in that last set Anna  :)

A couple more from me - I've been playing with ivory and silver using it in a similar way to Becky. She talked me through it ages ago and I've finally made some I'm quite happy with  :)

One Key Beads

Trust me to follow on from Doras perfect stringer work with my stuff.  Seems quite ordinary now.
First go at the Laurie Donnette pansy tut.  Need to tweek it before I'm happy with these.

Golden Dots with reduction frit

Jeanette

lorrainelee

I've made this set for my daughter-in-law. First time I've been brave enough to show any beads! It's my beads plus freshwater pearls. Do you think she'll like it?

Hope I've got the size etc. right!!
Lorraine

Diane

Love all these recent beads.

I hate waste and with all the trial and errors with silver coring was left (as I imagine some others were) with those silver 'empty cotton reels' so I thought I'd have a go at  turning them into something.  What do you think? I've soldered the wires on so they won't spring off. They are a bit basic but I'm sure with a bit more thought I can come up with some other designs.

Diane x

Rachel B

Get your shades on for these babies!  These are called Mystery Machine because of the groovy, Scooby Doo colours!

Paula

I rarely post here, cos I rarely make any beads. bummer.
However, I decided to make some early beads into bracelets.

My blue period!

I had a go at making copper links on this one.
Paula

turnedlight

Hi! I've been trying out both bullseye and effetre dichro this week, one thing I have discovered is I love using bullseye clear - so easy and no scum! Here's a few..

:)
kathryn

Shirley

Like your gravity beads, Verena :)

Here are some of what I've been up to this week

Val Cox Frit - Thai and Bali Silver 

Kaz

Those are gorgeous, Saffie, Afina and Shirley!
Steph - await the outcome of those with interest!
Here are my efforts for this week - been busy making jewellery (will post shortly in jewellery S&T) in readiness for Stourbridge.

and these are my latest fad - beads made by tying 3 rods together with a rubber band! I eas really pleased with how these turned out and have loads more variations in the vermiculite too. This is exactly the effect I have been trying to achieve based on all the photos of hand-dyed yarns that I have been collecting!

Kaz
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

Les

Lovely stuff guys !!!!! :)

Not much to show cos I've been away for a few days   :-\ ... I finished this off this evening though.... felt and glass..

:)

Sarah

Loving the felting Les & those yellows are dazzling Steph  :)

I got my terra nova 2 last week - I like it a lot - there are reds, blues, purples, pinks etc and a lovely intensity of colour  :D

Sadly my photographer is in Leeds but I'll get him to take a decent picture when he comes back.

Sarah
xxx

Diane

A few new sets from me this week:

Top one is encased psyche and lower one is boroscilicate glass

Diane x