Main Menu

gallery archive 08

Started by beads-on-toast, January 01, 2008, 11:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebj

Wow - thats some going Steph, I'd go crackers making so many of something & I LOVE those little notebooks :) Pam I really like those owls - they are so cute, llove the pretty colours in the set too.

Here are some from me - 1st some fritty beads with Spring Violet Frit. Now this pink set is using ASK glass that I have, I never experimented with it much and now its not available I thought "sod it" and I just had a play - I LOVE how the fine silver has left this trail on these beads and HATE that I cant get this glass anymore. Same story with the set bottom left - Its Ask Silver something or other with Psyche. LOVE them, they have this beautiful iridescence in real life -  So annoyed I cant get the ASK glass again! And bottom right is just Lapis and Psyche I think.

Emma

Art Clay Senior Instructor & Lampworker

www.emmabaird.wordpress.com

clasicat

Ok here are a few more of my new ones had a go at some sets not brill but hey it's all fun ;D

Oh and the pics are a bit pants today >:(
Plus is there anyone out there willing to batch anneal for me?? I know Kaz will do it but I don't like to keep asking her even tho she is a star for doing it ;D I am more than willing to pay any costs plus I send chocklit ;) ;D

Having just looked back at other newbie beads I am kinda embarrassed showing these :-\
Claire x

Josephine

Rather you than me Steph! They will look great when they are all made up.
Love the owls.
Emma, lovely work as always.
Kaz, great work, especially like the top two sets.

Well I can't put these on my website because of Mr Site's funny 5 minutes (hours!) so I will show them off here instead.

dangerousbead

Also .. I'll have to be quick as I'm at work, tut tut, but I put on this bracelet this morning and a lady I work with has just been in to my office and pounced on my arm and demanded I sell it to her ! She's done this before.
Mental note to self,- "wear some stuff I don't like - maybe she'll buy that too"

MyPrecious

Kathy

My website

Zeldazog

A few things from me - my first in show and tell!

These were some plates and coasters I did for my stall at a carnival....

Sorry for the hog!!

Zeldazog

More hogging (I had a fusing frenzy!!)

and another couple of ceramic ones:

Sorry the photos aren't brill, was in a hurry to get them to a shop, they're trying half a dozn out for me - the *nice* stuff hasn't gone, despite lots of interest, so these are the *budget* range - very little in the way of real silver!

dinah46

Here are a couple of necklaces I've made this week - first a commission from youngest daughter. I made lots of beads for her to choose from

and with the beads I didn't use in her necklace I made this.

Definitely not my usual style but I'm quite pleased with them and my daughter is thrilled :D  Plus, the middle bead is my very first hollow made with a lovely rod of pale emerald which was in a bundle swapped with Kaz the other day.

Les

Lovely work !!!!

and an ickle dragonny thing...

:)

turnedlight

Wow Les, you're on a roll! They are all gorgeous!
I have been playing with Psyche, and here's what I came up with..

kathryn

beads-on-toast

i know this is early but i am so excited at the return of the old MOJO!!!

here are my latest

Les

Even more lovely stuff from Sandy and Steph !! :D

Heres a focal I etched earlier...

:)

xx

Amber

Ooh, shiny!

Not quite sure what this glass was, K something-or-other, possibly DH? Rather nice, though... :)

turnedlight

Those are gorgeous! All lovely beads on here this week :)
I have been doing more silver core beads..

kathryn

Josephine

Lots of lovely goodies on here. I especially like Kathryns silver cores, Isabelle's beads and the lovely etched bead by Les..... not forgetting the cufflinks!!!

I've been having fun this morning making up some earrings inspired by the Stephanie Sersich book.