Main Menu

gallery archive 08

Started by beads-on-toast, January 01, 2008, 11:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LesleyMac

Beautiful flowers Vicki and nice enamels Mindy.

One from me, also using enamels.

Lesley
Everyone is gifted, its just that some leave the wrapping on longer than others
(Richard Wilkins)

My Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5469196

flowerjasper

havent shown for ages, nothing spctacular but i was impressed with the coe104 frit from ggglass.com,
you can pile it on!!  gail posted monday and i got ot thurs!
beautiful beads this week, love mindys poppies but its sold  >:(
sandy

"dancing! " ivory and tourquoise large size frit over ivory and tourquoise.

"tuscan 2008" over green, ivory and gellys sty

Diane

A few focal and earring sets from me using Triton  accents - love this glass
The bronze one is a base of copper green with just dots of triton and it went bronze.
[img=400width]http://[/img]
[img=300width]http://[/img]

Diane x

Amber

Ooh, looks like I get to start!  :o

No purple was used in the making of this bead...just greys and intense black.

Billie

Reminded me of a brain.... It's gorgeous!!

This is what the kiln yielded this morning.

38mm lentil & co-ordinating beads

30mm pressed focal

Trio of focals measuring 20mm to 25mm and stacked dot beads

LesleyMac

Lesley
Everyone is gifted, its just that some leave the wrapping on longer than others
(Richard Wilkins)

My Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5469196

ebj

Wow - what a great start :) Love that bead with the intense black - Shows off what it does to great effect. Billie lovely stuff - I especially like the bottom set :D
Lesley - beautiful beads as ever - and once again wish I could pick your brains. I just love the colours in them all! And Pam - lovely set. What colours have you got going on in those?

A few from me -  its more playing with CIM but with some silver plum thrown in and DH glass of different varieties - Triton, Psyche & Aion? I cant remember lol - and havent a clue which is which in this bunch

With two out of this three I wanted to see what would happen if I popped a big lump of pure silver on the bead - It was great fun watching it swirl around the bead while I made it but not sure it worked - got a bit of cracking going on - I like the colours though - same that I cant remember if it was psyche or triton  ;D

And this one is a base of silver plum and again - some DH glass - I'm guessing psyche - I cant get much but SILVER from Trinton yet  >:(

sorry for huge pics.

Emma

Art Clay Senior Instructor & Lampworker

www.emmabaird.wordpress.com

dangerousbead

lol I was just goin to ask that too :D, they're lovely.
How aout this for a bummer, this is the bracelet I've made for a friend's 50th birthday this weekend, and I've only just noticed when I got it on Photoshop that one bead, the best in my opinon, is cracked! Bummer!

and with crack

:'(

Billie

Everyone has been busy.  Les, love the cats.

Josephine, the hearts are sublime.

Pat, your creation in green is fantastic!

Hope I've not missed anyone.

A completed commission.  Not getting much time on the torch this week so on a go slow.

Mary

Lots of lovelies this week! Love the tan barrel, Les, and Billie's bottle stopper.

Just a quick brag, had to show my Triton heart! And an XL Kalera with Triton, it's got a full rod of turquoise in it, it's actually a lot bigger than the heart.

turnedlight

I was just posting these when I spotted Mary's triton beads.. they are gorgeous! Oh well, I'll show mine anyway..

and these are made using my new press from maria louisa - ss lentils with the middle offset by 1mm, so they will hang without flipping! It arrived this morning and I got straight on with trying it out :) I'm delighted with it!

kathryn

TheJanie

Ooh goodness... there's so much lovely stuff here!  Here are my offerings for the past week... well, it's more than a week... it's the photos that are from this week!  Oh, and so's the bead stand :)

I'm putting all of them up for sale except for this one to which I've become quite attached :)

Cheers...

Vicki

those mermaids are so delicate, beautiful :)

Love the kooky flower julie ;D

& another cute cat les, he looks like he's asking for his supper :D

I made these yesterday

Dreams of Glass

I've not had too much luck at the mo beading. With beads cracking/breaking, limbs popping off my poor fairies. Got out passing the flame to try and teach myself encasing, talk about depressing, after a lot of disasters just ended up making the rainbow beads. Not the best I'm making some more, but OH has gone mad for these, bless him  :-*

Ingrid                         
xx

turnedlight

Those are fab, I love rainbows! ;D
Did I show these yet?

kathryn