Main Menu

This morning's haul

Started by Lotti, January 24, 2014, 11:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotti

I just can't stop and I blame you Emma ;)  At this rate am going to have to get rid of all my 104 glass, presses, mandrels etc!  Really must make stuff for the shop, but really don't want to!

Here is this morning's haul, I wanted to show you as I am soooo pleased with the flower implosion marble. I have been feeling that mine weren't quite right and then this happened, rather by accident!  Possibly a bit too imploded but I am very chuffed with it.  Also quite pleased with the vortex pendant (but it will have to be mine as I didn't polish the pontil off the front!!!!) and the vortex marble is quite nice too (but not good light to take photos in, this was the best of the lot!

Thanks for looking, off to fire up the kiln to have another play today (tried a blown implosion yesterday, what a mess, but I get the idea, lots more pppppp :) ).

garishglobes

oooooooooh!!  ;D ;D 

Love that pendant, the colours are just beautiful - and I can see why you are happy with the implosion  :)

ruth

Frittering the children's inheritance.

jammie

Pat from Canvey

As Professor Higgins would say in My Fair Lady, "By Jove I think shes got it!" and yes you have Lotti.

Lotti

Quote from: Pat from Canvey on January 24, 2014, 12:21:32 PM
As Professor Higgins would say in My Fair Lady, "By Jove I think shes got it!" and yes you have Lotti.

Thank you honey, got such a smile on my face today, now got to manage to make them in pendants (I did two yesterday but rather too squished I think and the colours were wrong!).  And thank you Emma, Jammie and Ruth, can you tell I am having fun! :)

Steampunkglass

QuoteAt this rate am going to have to get rid of all my 104 glass, presses, mandrels etc!

:D :D :D :D welcome to the darkside!  ;) ;) ;) That's one more convert! Looking good,

Lotti

Quote from: Steampunkglass on January 24, 2014, 01:02:00 PM
QuoteAt this rate am going to have to get rid of all my 104 glass, presses, mandrels etc!

:D :D :D :D welcome to the darkside!  ;) ;) ;) That's one more convert! Looking good,

LOL, it's nice over here isn't it ;)  Thank you. :) :)

SilverGems89

Quote from: Lotti on January 24, 2014, 01:22:20 PM
Quote from: Steampunkglass on January 24, 2014, 01:02:00 PM

LOL, it's nice over here isn't it ;)  Thank you. :) :)

Very nice here  ;D I have pondered getting rid of all my soft glass stuff too  ;)

GaysieMay

All totally stunning Lotti.   :) :)
www.GaysieMay.etsy.com
www.facebook.com/gaysiemay

Margram

Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

hopejacare

Beautiful pieces.....you must be well chuffed. Xx

Lush!

They're fabulous Lotti, what a clever stick you are!

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

Lotti

Quote from: Lush! on January 25, 2014, 02:37:26 PM
They're fabulous Lotti, what a clever stick you are!

Thank you lovely (and to everyone else who has send lovely comments), just want to let you know that I didn't cry this time ;) :)

Rascal

They are stunning Lotti, you're really mastering those techniques. No idea what a 'pontil'  is but I did check first if the pendant was for sale on etsy (the colours are gorgeous) and then re-read your post and saw you were keeping it for yourself.  I'll need to keep an eye out for the next one.