What's your favourite Tutorial?

Started by Lush!, October 25, 2009, 11:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

LesleyMac

I have so many and now one more, thanks to Julie. ;D
I think the storm beads is fabulous, both of Sherry Bellamy's, Jen Geldards are brilliant - so much detail.
Mary Lockwoods etc etc.

Best place to look is Le under Tutorials to Purchase, they are mostly in there.

Yesterday I bought the Beadfairy Space Murrini and can't wait to try it at the weekend, again go to LE for the link.

Lesley
Everyone is gifted, its just that some leave the wrapping on longer than others
(Richard Wilkins)

My Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5469196

Kaz

I looked at that one on etsy Lesley - look forward to seeing how you go on with it and will probably add to my list!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

turnedlight

Do you know what? I've never bought one.. I have a look but I get all tight fisted and would rather just buy glass. I bought the stringer control video a while back and found it said nothing new at all from what I've already gleaned from books and you tube etc, and I don't think it has helped me at all.
I would like to buy a tut on how to get purple from silver glass, if you know of one that really works, I'd love to know!
kathryn

LesleyMac

I forgot the Lavender Creek tutorials, both brilliant and the Keeper tut, its addictive. ;D
Lesley
(Richard Wilkins)

Lush!

Can't help with purple from silver glass, Kathryn, but I'm loving the tutorials in this etsy shop (as my latest S&T pics will prove!)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/radiantmind

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

turnedlight

Those beads look like sortaflowering designs.. they are very lovely, I am tempted!
kathryn

julieHB

Lush Julie, you have given me lots of grief  :o

I just cannot decide which one I like best!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have many (too many?) of the tutorials mentioned in here  ::) I don't always make them either, BUT...in all of them I do find little snippets of information hich I find invaluable!! There are too many to mention names/titles, but I do like buying tutorials....I suppose I have the same relationship with them as some people have with buying shoes..... it's a long time since I bought shoes, or clothes, or make-up.....think I need to ask for a nice smelly bottle from DH for xmas, I have run out of the good smell as well..  ;D
Julie xx

My Webbie - My Flickr

chocolateteapot

Can  i ask what LE is? Sorry i have no idea where to start looking for this...
Thanks
Tracy x
no...don't throw that in the landfill..maybe i can use it..for something..or ...

Lush!

Tracy, LE is Lampwork Etc, the US lampwork forum ... its huge, if you find it we probably won't see you for quite some time  ;D

Kathryn, yes sortaflowering designs = radiantmind!

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

chocolateteapot

Hi julie, thanks love.....ok will remember that. x
no...don't throw that in the landfill..maybe i can use it..for something..or ...

Kaz

Quote from: julieHB on November 04, 2009, 04:34:17 PM
Lush Julie, you have given me lots of grief  :o

I just cannot decide which one I like best!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I have many (too many?) of the tutorials mentioned in here  ::) I don't always make them either, BUT...in all of them I do find little snippets of information hich I find invaluable!! There are too many to mention names/titles, but I do like buying tutorials....I suppose I have the same relationship with them as some people have with buying shoes..... it's a long time since I bought shoes, or clothes, or make-up.....think I need to ask for a nice smelly bottle from DH for xmas, I have run out of the good smell as well..  ;D
Shoes, clothes, make-up - not really necessary for visiting the shed! But a bottle of smelly is essential - to cover up the sheddy feral stink! I think I am turning into a ferret or something!
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

LesleyMac

Julie - I am beginning to think you are on a commission ;D

Sorry Tracey, thought everyone would know about LE, you lucky thing now you get to spend hours drooling. Have fun ;D
Lesley
(Richard Wilkins)

chocolateteapot

i have been on it b4 but i always having trouble putting two and two together with abbreviations.....xxxx

Jenelle

Quote from: turnedlight on November 04, 2009, 03:48:13 PM
Those beads look like sortaflowering designs.. they are very lovely, I am tempted!

:) Just popped by to verify, My Husband Daniel & I used to be "SFD" but this year we opened a retail store for our beads and changed our brand name to the same as the shop "Beads & Botanicals". We have much less time for a large online presence, but still have a couple venues open (Etsy & ArtFire) and are always coming up with fun new ($5 US) e-Book tutorials. The latest batch is on Daniel's Tribal Pattern press beads.

I am enjoying browsing your forum, lots of great info and look forward to chiming in here and there!  ♥ Jenelle