Reduction & Cilit Bang

Started by Krysia@No98, June 06, 2009, 09:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krysia@No98

So...

I was showing of my fugles the other evening to a friend of mine and explaining what reduction was and why there was big silvery patches on my turquoise bead.  I told her that I could get it of with Cilit Bang.  She is a professional cleaner and as such it lead her to ask this question which utterly stumped me

Which Cilit Bang - There are three different types...?
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

Dee Dee

I believe it is the lime and grime one. ;D

Krysia@No98

Thank you.  I am popping out to the shops in a bit (after some breakfast and some clothes - can't wonder to Wilkos in PJs and a blanket ::))

I shall pick some up!

Dee Dee

Quote from: Krysia on June 06, 2009, 10:10:49 AM
Thank you.  I am popping out to the shops in a bit (after some breakfast and some clothes - can't wonder to Wilkos in PJs and a blanket ::))

I shall pick some up!

Well, you could do - might get a few smiles! ;)

Krysia@No98

I don't know.  There is a serious lack of humour in hitchin at the mo  :-\

I tell you what as a compromise I'll wear my PJs under my other clothes  :D  Will help as it's a bit chilly out there today

Dee Dee

Quote from: Krysia on June 06, 2009, 10:58:08 AM
I don't know.  There is a serious lack of humour in hitchin at the mo  :-\

I tell you what as a compromise I'll wear my PJs under my other clothes  :D  Will help as it's a bit chilly out there today

Plenty of layers, that's what my mum always told me! ;D

Krysia@No98

Quote from: Dee Dee on June 06, 2009, 11:03:54 AM
Plenty of layers, that's what my mum always told me! ;D

Too right it's still bloomin cold out there.  Going to to and watch TV in a mo wrapped up in my big fluffly blanket.

I have been to both Sainsbury's and Wilkos and neither of them had Lime and Grime.  So I got stain and toilet as that was the only one that they had!  (if worst comes to the worst I can use it on the loo)

turquoise

Hate the adverts so never go near the stuff. 3 types crumbs.

;) ;)

www.morellobeads.co.uk

Tracy

Scratchin in Hitchin lol

I grew up in Hitchin, did you try erm is it Waitrose? Up by the multi storey carpark

Dragonfire Glass

Hubby bought some for me in Asda. Morrisons don't stock it.

DragonflyLynne

for chain maille supplies, kits & workshops, bespoke headpins, earwires and more! Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crispy and taste good with ketchup! Dragonfly (Lynne)

Krysia@No98

You know, I didn't think of Waitrose.  I think I will pop accross when the weather changes from intence pounding rain to heavy rain.

Unfortunately I don't drive so Costco is out.  But there is an ASDA in Stevenage so if it comes to it I could 'pop' across tomorrow during my lunch break.

Quote from: Tracy on June 06, 2009, 11:17:35 PM
I grew up in Hitchin

Isn't Hitchin great!  We moved here from London when I was 12.  The trains were a bit of a shock to the system after the Tube as was school.  Inner london comprehencive to all girls school.  But I love it here.

Tracy

Isn't Hitchin great!  We moved here from London when I was 12. 

We moved there part time when I was 9, spent all school holidays and every weekend till left school at 16, its over an hours drive from Wellingborough so have to make the most of it when I get there. I still love Charisma Beads, it  is responsible for my addiction to beads beads and more beads ;D

Your nearest Costco may be the one at Milton Keynes, its at Kingston so nice and easy and you dont have to deal with the parking nightmare   :)

Scubeadoo

Silver dip will get that off as well - dump the beads in the jar and leave for a few hours then just rinse!
www.etsy.com/shop/Scubeadoo
www.folksy.com/shops/Scubeadoo

Krysia@No98

Wonderful Waitrose.  Grime and lime was located very near the Mr Muscle Shine.

Only took me 30 minutes to get past the new gardener.

Tracy sounds like you got the best parts of Hitchin.  Have you come for a Rythms of the World festival?  They are holding it in the Priory this year

Just walked by Charisma Beads.  I could easily spend hundreds in there.  In fact got a few bits for Mum's birthday pressie last week.