Main Menu

Mapp Gas in post?!?

Started by bluefairy, October 28, 2009, 05:44:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonflyLynne

Too far for me - I hope you have loads of fun!  ;D

for chain maille supplies, kits & workshops, bespoke headpins, earwires and more! Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crispy and taste good with ketchup! Dragonfly (Lynne)

Krysia@No98

Quote from: Carl Martin on October 30, 2009, 12:03:04 AM
HollergrafiK and Hotglass28 have already been over

:) didn't take them long:)

those bacon sarnies sound damn good too.
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-

amareargentum

Only just caught up with this Dependent when you get together I'd like to play too  :)

Kay how can anyone have a larger studio than you?! It makes mine look like a shoebox  ;D

hollergrafik

LOL Amanda, Carl and I were comparing space LOL.

Krysia, I havve know Carl years and years.

Carl Martin

Should i start a new thread in the meetings section so that all Hampshirites and surrounding...and anyone else for that  matter can come along. ? Infact I'm gonna do it right now. :)

Krysia@No98

Quote from: hollergrafik on October 31, 2009, 09:42:39 PM
Krysia, I havve know Carl years and years.

;D oh ok then  ;D ::)

I really REALLY wish I was closer.  I have a real problem with studio space.  There doesn't seem to be any round here and if I am going to sell beads I need to have not made them at home or it will contraive (not sure that's the right word but it ts a contra something) the terms of my lease.  People have even asked my Mum if I would take commissions. It would be a good way of dipping my toe in.  Ho hum.  It's going to be at least another 5 years before I can move out of here any buy somewhere that's not a flat and by that point prices are going to be stupid again...  :-\  Just jealous - in a nice way  :)
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-