Oxycon is Saying "Low Oxygen" *UPDATED*

Started by Vicki.White, September 24, 2009, 02:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steampunkglass

They say that the filters should be replaced once a year, a quick look at the paper filter in one of mine and I know it's over a year old and not looking all that clean. Anyone know where to get new filters from??? There are so many off machine out there not even sure if it's a 'one size fits all' sort of filter either????

glassworks

always try your supplier first... i know we got a huge bag of replacement filters from our supplier a while back so anyone looking for new filters on our machines please feel free to email and we can post them off?..

8) ;)

Trudi

I don't know if this might help - but you could try getting some of those moisture soaking beady type things and leave them around - perhaps they may soak up any excess moisture in the air!

llewennog

Kaz,
Ive just started using 2 oxycons on My lynx too, I was gettin either one or the other giving me a 'low' oxy warning and occasionally one would cut out!

I spent 20mins or so dialing both units so when I have the tripple mix feeding or dialed in both oxycons are balanced in flow and I've found since then that neither unit is giving 'low' warnings and neither cut out (due to back pressure on the diaphram I guess).

Its still not hot enough for 30x4.5mm heavy wall boro but thats not the oxycons fault!