Main Menu

Reduction & Cilit Bang

Started by Krysia@No98, June 06, 2009, 09:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calico Cat

Quote from: Krysia on June 07, 2009, 02:42:11 PM
Just walked by Charisma Beads.  I could easily spend hundreds in there.  

I usually do . . . . I used to work in Stevenage until about 4 years ago so would pop up to Hitchen to get beads.

I work in north London now but my office is moving to Welwyn Garden City in September so I might just be near enough to shop there again (better warn the bank manager . . .)

I've just tried the Grime & Lime and it really does work - I had a go at making my first toad yesterday and used copper green - got a reduction haze on him - a few hours in Cilit Bang and it's nearly all gone. When he's clean I'll post his pic in the Newbe Show & Tell.

Carole

Watch this space for new Etsy shop . . .

Krysia@No98

I work in stevenage at the mo.  Nothing like popping out at lunchtime and feeling old and baron.  In Stevenage terms I am a year of being a granny.

Welwyn's Lovely.  John Lewis would be far too much of an evil temptation.  My company also has offices in London and to get to I I have to pass Border and a very well stocked Art shop.

I haven't tried the Cilit yet, but i have it ready for my turquoise fulge.

I have been trying creature beads today.  Started with an alien (those can never be 'wrong') and have done a pig that is both pink and pig like!  Will hopefully post in the next few days
-* -  Courage is going from failure to failure with out loosing enthusiasm -*-