Main Menu

Frit stockists

Started by CeeGeeJewellery, March 09, 2009, 08:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CeeGeeJewellery

Now that I've got the hang of a decent basic bead I fancy having a play with some frit. I've seen a couple of places that sell it at around the £3 mark. Is this the going rate, and please could I have some recommendations for stockists? Plus, if there are any shades that would be good to start with please let me know! Many thanks.

sparrow

Check out our very own BeadySam - if you can stretch to a Play Tray, you'll have tons of colours to play with, otherwise, I think lots of her frits start at around £1.70 or so?

http://www.beadysamglass.com/
Sabine x

www.littlecastledesigns.co.uk www.facebook.com/littlecastledesigns Ring Top Tutorial

Lush!

I was just gonna suggest a Play Tray from Sam - its a great way to get started with frit  ;D

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

CeeGeeJewellery

A play tray looks perfect - thanks for the recommendation!  ;D

beadysam

Hiya
If you decide to go for a Play Tray you are more than welcome to choose your own colours, or let me pick if you prefer.  Don't hesitate to ask me if there is anything you need to know and I'll try to help - I don't bite...often! ;)

♥♥Tan♥♥

Beadysam all the way, everytime, every day, always ,,,,,,,,all the time, sam sam SAM ;D

Lush!

Hey Tan, I can see yer pom poms  :D

www.lushlampwork.etsy.com

♥♥Tan♥♥

Is it obvious that I have a thing for Sam? A frit thing :-[

Katiequiggle

Totally agree, Sams your girl.

misspixie

I just got my play tray - its fab! Had a fun day at my torch with it on Saturday :)

hollergrafik

I ordered my third play tray at the weekend, excellent service as always.

mariag

I love Sam's frit too, you can never have too much of it ;D

Pegasus

YES!!!

Sam's frits are SOOOOOO lovely, I think I have 136 of them........and I still want more.......GIVE ME ALL OF THEM...............yum yum yum!! (I'm not really mad by the way!)

(Actually I am!)

My favourite frits are:-

Going Loco
Fairground Attraction
Tortoiseshell
Candy Striper......pretty pretty pretty!!!
Any of the pink/purple blends!!
Silver crystal

OOH they are all fab really!

GET THEM ALL AND GO BANKRUPT LIKE ME!

Bev
XXX
~ BEV ~
www.pegasuslampworktools.co.uk