Main Menu

Implosion pendant

Started by Lotti, May 22, 2014, 03:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotti

The pendant isn't brilliant, lost the will to live trying to get it flatter without squishing the flower so gave up!  Think I might need to tighten up my oxy pipe as I just don't seem to get any power out of my poor old minor at all these days, or maybe I am just impatient (rather true I am afraid).  It was blooming hot yesterday and after burning myself twice and stabbing myself with the sharp end of a stringer I gave up after only a couple of hours.  But I like the etheral nature of this flower and am interested in that it was a mistake, but it has turned out quite nicely, and it has given me some ideas! (and my holes still need working on!!!!!!!).

garishglobes

I think the holes are looking pretty good  :)  And I agree, I love the ethereal nature of the flower.

Pat from Canvey

That looks lovely Lotti.

Lotti

Quote from: garishglobes on May 22, 2014, 04:04:39 PM
I think the holes are looking pretty good  :)  And I agree, I love the ethereal nature of the flower.

Getting there and the blue was easier than clear (being stiffer!), but I have knackered my tungsten pointy thing so have had to get a new one ;) :)

Skyblue

It is very pretty Lotti , Love it :)

Nicknack

Love the colours!  It's beautiful, Lotti.

Nick

Margram

Oh, well done Lotti, it's lovely :)
Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

ajda

The hole looks good to me. And the flower looks great - a real flower, unlike the ones I've often seen that look more like sea anemones! Yours is like a ghostly morning glory - beautiful. Is that gold/silver fuming?
Alan
www.ajdalampwork.etsy.com

Lotti

Quote from: ajda on May 23, 2014, 04:00:46 PM
The hole looks good to me. And the flower looks great - a real flower, unlike the ones I've often seen that look more like sea anemones! Yours is like a ghostly morning glory - beautiful. Is that gold/silver fuming?

Thank you everyone. :)  Yes it is a bit like a morning glory and no no fuming :)  Fuming still something I need to get to grips with a bit more, done a bit but never worked out quite right... yet!  Lots of PPP required, what a shame ;) :)

Marcel

liquidglass

That looks brilliant Lotti!

Steampunkglass

Looking good, and that hole looks fine to me!  ;D

Les