Oxycon - is it knackered????? URGENT please!

Started by bubblefizz, December 15, 2009, 02:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

That would be great Q and could you organise it so that they could be posted in an envelope at a lower cost too?
Kazx
She's made of real glass. She got real real emotion. But my heart laughs I have that same sweet devotion!

glassworks

yep, we'll look into that... the only problem using ordinary mail is that they are quite "tall" and not in any way squishy.. means that they will be too thick for the postie police... they are actually made from what looks like felt, if that makes sense...

regardless, we'll ship em to whomever needs them the easiest way possible?..

8)

ejralph

What dimensions are they? Are they something we could send through the UK mail easily?

Maybe if we all club together, you could send a box of 10 or 20 to someone and they can ship them out to interested parties here? I know that most of us want to keep our oxycons happy, just don't really know how to go about it!

Emma

Pegasus

~ BEV ~
www.pegasuslampworktools.co.uk      

glassworks

it would be great if i could ship a whole box full to someone in the uk?.. anyone who needs them already, or ordering glass?.. i can stick them in the same box and no-one has to pay anything?..

;) ;D

Margram

Marg x  Etsy Flickr My blog

ejralph

Im on a glass diet at the moment, but very happy to organise sending them out to people from here, just for the cover of postage and packing. I am at the post office every day anyway.

Will have to organise something with you next time I order unless anyone else is ordering sooner and wants to.

Maybe a rollcall is needed of everyone that actually wants one - so we can get any idea of numbers. I mean, if it was my *social duty* to order glass I didn't need, well that would be different wouldn't it...  ::)

Emma

jammie

I know this is an old thread but i am desperate! Did this happen with the filters ever so I could try to rplace the inside one? Also does anyone know where the filter is inside?