BHB roller

Started by Shirl, August 02, 2011, 10:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shirl

Does anyone have this brass one?

http://www.beadpress.nl/stempelwinkel/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=44&products_id=512

I am trying to find out the sizes of the channels, there are 2 different ones listed and I cant find out the size.

I did email but havent yet got a reply.

JaySpangles

AnnaSpanna has it, but it is at my house being cared for as she is away from her torch for a bit.  Sadly I am away from home too so I can't measure it!  It is the small one.  It make BHBs very easily in different widths about 14mm across.  I only tried a couple of beads before we went away, but it was easy to use.  Wont be home until bank holiday so can't measure it tell then.  HTH!

dangerousbead

I have this on loan from Alison at the moment. Don't know about it being easy, I've made lotsof huuuge BHBlobs so far  :D
Giz a mo and I'll go and measure it

dangerousbead

Hmm tricky to measure this. the three smaller channels have a bevel down the edges so I've measured from bevel edge to bevel edge 7mm 8mm 9mm and 10mm

Shirl

Quote from: dangerousbead on August 02, 2011, 05:26:58 PM
Hmm tricky to measure this. the three smaller channels have a bevel down the edges so I've measured from bevel edge to bevel edge 7mm 8mm 9mm and 10mm

Thanks for this, is that the width measurement? What would the depth measure?

dangerousbead

Shirl